The Original Treasure Sacks And Gold Rich Pay Dirt For Sale
Because we are an actual mining company here at Lesser Family Gold, we want you to feel the same surprise and excitement every time you purchase one of our gold rich treasure sacks / pay dirt bags. Our dedication to this always makes for the most authentic and memorable experience possible.
You will not only finding gold but dozens of other specimens for your collection. Our treasure sacks are like nothing you have ever seen. Coming straight from our mines, into your sacks from the historical Spanish Bar District in Idaho Springs Colorado. We call them treasure sacks because you will always find some of these specimens in your treasure sacks.
Gold, Silver, Copper, Garnets, Mica, Quartz, Quartz Gold, Ore, Iron Ore, Bornite, Chalcopyrite, Covellite, Enargite, Galena, Marcasite, Malachite, Old mining tailings, Granite, Material ran through old ball mills, Pyrite, Rhodochrosite, Siderite, Sphalerite, Tennantite and many many more.
Lesser Family Gold is the map to your treasure hunting experience.
Treasure Sacks / Pay Dirt for Sale
All (7) of our Spanish Bar Treasure Sacks / Pay Dirt Listed Below will contain a full 1# of unsearched gold rich material. As well as the opportunity to find these specimens.
- Quartz, quartz gold, fine gold, natural placer gold, black and grey mica, schist, molybdenite, red garnets, silver, copper and many other minerals have been found in our treasure sacks.
- Mining artifacts, Gold Ore, Silver Ore, Copper Ore, Coins, old miners
tokens and more.
- Certificate of authenticity
- 100% Buyback Guarantee
- Miniature Gold Pan to display your Treasure. (Not included in Sample Treasure Sack)
- Pricing below is to lower 48.
- 1 in every 25 will have a winning 1oz silver bar.
- 1 in every 50 will have a winning gold nugget.
- 1 in every 100 will have a winning gold nugget and a winning 1 oz silver bar.
Spanish Bar Treasure Sacks
Pricing below is to lower 48. All other areas of shipping, please contact us for pricing.